Accounts created prior to Oct 3rd, 2016 will need to be re-created as part of the new checkout process. We apologize for the inconvenience as we are always working on improving your experience. If you are having trouble, please contact us and we would be happy to help!
Our return policy is simple: If you don’t love it, return it! 100% money back guarantee! No questions asked…
We will issue you a return shipping label and you will need to ship it back to us in the original packaging. Upon receipt we will refund you the purchase amount for the portrait. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Portrait(s) can be returned within 5 business days of shipment delivery date.
- Portraits must be returned using a trackable shipping method and must be insured for the value of the purchase
- All product packaging (boxes, etc.) and certificates of authenticity must be returned with the portrait(s)
- Before returning your portrait(s), please photograph the item(s) for your records
- Your refund request will be processed within two business days after the return has been received. However, it may take a few days for it to display on your credit card statement or Paypal account
- Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded
The acrylic portrait is custom hand-painted by our professional team of pet artists using acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped canvas. The digital portrait is custom hand-rendered by our team of talented digital pet artist using software. They are produced using museum quality etching paper on a stunning 1 inch display mount with black edging. Click here to learn more...
Our current lead time is 4 weeks for acrylic portraits and 2 weeks for our digital portraits. This is from the time you place your order to the time your custom portrait arrives at your door! Need something sooner than that? Our gift cards are a great speedy option for a last minute gift!
Our standard portraits of your pet include their face only or face and upper torso only (at the discretion of the artist).
Fur-family pawtraits, no problem! We can paint up to 6 pets per acrylic portrait. We can paint up to 2 pets per digital portrait. Your pets do not all have to be in the same photo. You can send separate photos of each pet. If you would like more pets per canvas, please contact us to discuss a custom order.
We would like to have one photo per pet preferably with their faces forward with a good capture of their eyes (no red eyes, please) and in good lighting. Outside lighting is best.
- Please upload at least one detailed, clear and close-up photo that shows your pet’s personality.
- Photos must be in focus. High resolution photographs are preferred (at least 300 dpi).
- Please keep in mind that the portrait will be a reflection of the photo you provide: we do not create or modify poses, nor do we remove scarves, sweaters or other objects. Nor can we change the color of any props, toys, or clothing
- Capturing the detail in your fur-baby’s eyes and nose is crucial; your photograph must show the eyes clearly with accurate color.
- Please make sure that the photograph represents the accurate color of your pet’s fur. (We love Instagram as much as you, but filters are not your friend here!)
- Images with bright colors and good light will result in the best portraits.
- It is best to take photos outside in natural light; however, be careful not to take photos with the sun behind you, as it will cause shadows.
- If you cannot take your pet’s photo outside, the next best option is an area with lots of available light so you do not have to use a flash.
Our pet portraits are original one of a kind pieces of art created by hand. The artist will use his /her discretion to interpret your photo(s) to create your commissioned portrait(s). Please keep in mind that the portrait will be a reflection of the photo you provide: we do not create or modify poses, nor do we remove scarves, sweaters or other objects. Nor can we change the color of any props, toys, or clothing. If you have a particular size or request outside of the options provided on our website, please contact us.
Only if you really want one. Our custom acrylic portraits are painted on gallery wrapped canvas and arrive at your door ready to hang. Our custom digital portraits are produced on museum quality etching paper on a 1 inch display mount that is also ready to hang! No frame necessary!
Yes! Once your order has shipped you’ll receive an email letting you know that includes your tracking number!
Of course! Custom pet portraits make a great gift for the animal lover in your life, and we’re happy to help you with that! You can choose between ordering a portrait and having it shipped to your loved one OR purchasing one of our easy E-gift cards. During check out you’ll be able to add a note to any e-gift cards. If you would like to include a special message when purchasing a gift portrait, please contact us and we can make arrangements! Either way all you have to do is click “Get Started”!
We currently can only take orders through our website or by email. But if you have questions that you want to ask a person we’re available Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm EST at 855-MYPOOCH (697-6624) or for an even faster response email us!
We are based in Atlanta, GA but ship anywhere and everywhere in the US!
Currently we are only able to accept payment in full at the time you place your order.
Each My Pooch Face Portrait is painted by hand for you and your beloved pet by one of our professional and very talented pet artists. As such we do not offer discounts for ordering more than one portrait. Make sure you’re up to date with our current promotions by following us on Facebook or signing up for Pupdates!
Our team of professional and talented pet artist hand paint each portrait based on the photo provided in your profile and do not alter or create poses or remove items such as hats, scarves, etc. If you would like an accessory added, have a request for more than 6 pets per portrait, or if you would like a larger size than you see listed please contact us.
Our Customer Delight Team is here for you! Simply give us a bark and a team member will get back to you with an answer as quickly as our little paws will let us!
We are proud to say that every My Pooch Face Pawtrait is a custom painting made to celebrate your pet’s unique personality. Our professional team of talented pet artists create every portrait by hand using the photo and profile submitted by you for a truly special piece of fine art.
Our acrylic portraits are original, one of a kind paintings hand painted directly onto gallery wrapped canvas.
Our digital portraits are also custom hand-painted by our team of digital artists and produced on high quality German Etching paper on a 1 inch standout display.
We are actively exploring new and exciting ways to celebrate and memorialize our beloved fur-babies, so stay tuned for news about other exciting products headed your way! (BTW: The best way to do that is by signing up for Pupdates and Following Us on Facebook!)
If you need to make changes to your order please contact the My Pooch Face Team as soon as possible and we’ll be happy to help!
For any and all questions about your order please contact the My Pooch Face Team and we’ll be happy to provide an update/answer questions. When your pawtrait is ready to ship you’ll receive a shipment notification to the email associated with your account so make sure we have the best one for getting in touch! You can also check the status on the My Account page.
We do not offer rush shipping. If you’re looking for a last minute gift for a loved one though, our e-gift cards are a great speedy option! Simply click here to get started and in 5 minutes’ time the animal-lover in your life can have a shiny gift certificate waiting in their email!
At this time, we do not paint portraits of humans. But if it’s a furbaby, we can paint it! Our professional and very talented team of pet artists can create custom portraits of cats, horses, pigs… we’ve even painted a zebra upon request!
We ship anywhere within the USA. Our portraits are sent using Fedex and USPS delivery options.
All of our acrylic portrait shipments require a recipient signature.
Fedex will make up to 3 attempts to deliver the package to the shipping address you have selected. After the first delivery attempt, you may contact Fedex to cancel any future attempts and make any alternate delivery arrangements (ie pick up at Fedex location or change your shipping address).
You may contact Fedex at 1800 GO FEDEX and provide them with your shipping confirmation number. My Pooch Face will not be responsible for any additional costs incurred due to your changes in delivery or shipping once your order has been placed.
FedEx Delivery Manager Notification: https://www.fedex.com/us/delivery/
- Set deliveries on your schedule.
- Don’t miss another delivery. Sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager.
- Be part of the plan — customize delivery times and addresses, hold your delivery at a FedEx location, sign for your delivery in advance, and provide specific delivery instructions or request a vacation hold.
Redeeming your gift card is as simple as can be! Click on the link provided in your gift card email and the card will be automatically applied to your purchase! Have a balance left over? Check the bottom of your cart for any available card or coupons, or you can always see them on the My Account page.
Absolutely! Our e-gift cards are great options for quick and easy gifts for holidays, birthdays, or really any day that ends in a “Y”! Our pawtraits are also a wonderful way to help a loved one memorialize a fur-baby that has crossed The Rainbow Bridge, and gift cards make that extra easy. They are also very popular gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, and any other special occasions! You can get started with ordering a gift card by clicking here.